- Welcome from the Head
- Clothing Bank
- Documents and Policies
- Diversity and Protected Characteristics
- Eco Warriors
- Ethos & Values
- Financial Information
- House Captains
- Head Boy & Head Girl
- Catch Up Premium, Pupil Premium Funding and PE & Sport Funding
- Results and Performance
- Our Community
- School Council
- Staff Directory
- The School Day
Middlestown Primary Academy seeks to create a welcoming atmosphere where everyone is valued and is encouraged to achieve their potential. Excellent behaviour is engendered by positive strategies, which are clearly communicated and equitably delivered.
All stakeholders have a shared belief and a commitment to success. We endeavour to forge strong links between the school and the community in order to place the school firmly at its centre and to build a bright future for our pupils.
In addition we aim to:
- Ensure the health and safety of each pupil.
- Create a friendly, stimulating, exiting and supportive environment in which all are included, valued and supported, enabling them to achieve success.
- Provide an exciting, broad and balanced curriculum which displays continuity and progression. This will provide pupils with the knowledge, skills, understanding and qualifications to promote lifelong learning.
- Ensure that all children have equal opportunities to access all learning activities.
- Encourage children to have a positive approach to learning and to develop independency so they persist when challenges arise.
- Recognise and cater for any additional needs of those pupils with learning difficulties.
- Provide a learning environment which is well planned and resourced.
- Encourage children to develop a set of values including self-respect, self-discipline and respect for others.
- Provide pupils with a range of skills and attitudes to make a positive contribution and enable them to achieve economic well-being.
- To develop an awareness for the need to have a healthy life style, emotionally, socially and physically and the benefits of a balanced diet and exercise.